You must Sign In to post a response.
Congratulate the winners of the monthly TOW Topic based contest for April on the topic of Bits & Pieces.
  • Category: Winners

April 2017 TOW Topic based contest on Bits & Pieces - winners

Many of the 15 entries for the Topic for TOW contest for the week 30th April-6th May 2017: Bits & Pieces have similar and overlapping views. The winning threads have been selected for standing out from the crowd. The cash award and points will be credited to their profile account. All other participants will get enhanced points & cc in their threads.

The winning thread which gets the cash award of Rs.60/- is that posted by Venkiteswaran with the lovely analogy of broken glass bangles.

The special prize winners who each get Rs.40/- are:
    1. Saroja for the unique perspective on technology's role in today's world

2. Avi for reminding us of the fragility of Mother Nature

3. Juana for presenting the topic through a unique story

Congratulations to all the winners for their excellent writing piece! We hope to see more of such work on a daily basis too.
    Congratulations to all the winners. Cheers!
    Live life Kingsize!

My hearty congrats to Winner of Bits and Pieces contest Venkiteshwaran as his unique thread and special prize winners also get pat from me for their best threads namely Saroja, Avi and Juana.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the winners.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to the Winner of 'Bits and Pieces' contest Mr. Venkiteswaran and special prize winners Ms. Saroja, Mr. Avi and Ms. Juana. Appreication to our ME for conducting the contest smoothly, announcing the result quickly and awarding cash redits to all participants methodically.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congratulations to all of the winners of this interesting tow contest.

Hearty congratulations to Winners of topic based contest on ' Bits and Pieces ' Venkiteswaran for his analogy of broken glass bangles and special prize winners Ms. Saroja, Mr Avi and Ms. Juana.

Hearty congratulations to the Winners of 'Bits and Pieces' contest Mr. Venkiteswaran and special prize winners Ms. Saroja, Mr. Avi and Mrs. Juana.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to the winners Venkiteswaran, Saroja, Avi and Juana for their outstanding contribution in the contest.
    Hope you will be continuing to contribute such good compositions in time to come in this platform and beg many such awards.

Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to the winners Mr.Venkateswaran, Ms.Juana, Ms.Saroja and Mr. Avi. Beat wishes to the selectors for making the best choice.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you for appreciation. Congrats to Venkiteswaran and other winners Saroja and Juana !!
    Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

My hearty congrats to the bits and pieces winners Venkiteswaran, Saroja, Avi & Juana. Well done. Indeed a great job with bits and pieces. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations Venkiteswaran, your piece took me back to my childhood, when I'd collect broken pieces of bangles. I had a small box full of them.

Well done Saroja and Avi, the special award winners. Avi, I liked your take on the topic.

Thank you to the judges for picking my entry for the special award.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Hi,
    My hearty congratulations to all those you have won the competition. Moreover the creations are really enjoyable while reading. Good effort by ISC and awaiting for such more competitions in future days.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.