You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Smile while you have teeth.. How best you can discuss on this !

Giving a smile brings lots of respect and adoration from others and our smile not only enhances our face value but also paves way for sustained relations with others even in odd times. But giving a smile needs all the teeth to interact to give a perfect smile for the others to appreciate. Ageing , and loosing one after other tooth may lead for such a situation that , even one want to smile, the look would be elderly and thus wont be appreciated. Now I call upon the members to have their own views on this issue..
    Why people can't smile when there is no teeth? As far as I know smiling is an expression of face. Everybody smiling face but not smiling teeth. In fact if your teeth are not cleaned properly, if you smile, others may not like to see those teeth. An old man who don't have teeth need not worry about it. Anyone can smile without showing their teeth also.
    So as far as I am concerned a old person with out teeth can also smile and it is no way connected to teeth. Mr. Mohan if you feel I am wrong you can correct me.

drrao
    always confident

What I meant that the full expression of smiling can be appreciated with full 32 teeth in tact.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

A smile can light up the face with a lovely glow, minus teeth too. It may look horrid physically to see a toothless smile, but that hardly matters. One need not check the absence or presence of a certain number of teeth to appreciate a genuine smile. The joy, sweetness and happiness conveyed through a smile is quite often reflected in the eyes as well - look at those, too, next time you are bothered about a toothless smile. You'll understand what I mean.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

In Tamilnadu there was a laureate named Thirukkural Munusamy, who got that name as he was very strong in explaining Thirukkural with examples to public at all levels of age. He used to tell that only human can smile as no cow or cock smile.

Those who have enjoyed the mesmerising smile of a toothless baby and also a toothless grandma cannot agree with you, Mohan.
    But the phrase 'Smile while you have teeth' can be compared with 'Make hay while the Sun shines". It is to mean use the opportunity as and when available otherwise you may not get the chance again.

• Sign In to post your comments