You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Status of Adsense Revenue Sharing Account

I joined India Study Channel in 2009, remained active for a couple of years but have not contributed for the past five years. I want to start contributing now. I viewed my Adsense Profile on the page created by Google Adsense Review Team. The review indicates that I meet all the six requirements. But on the right side of the page I found two red ink entries. These are:
    (a) Sample Ad Placement for verification by Google: [No AdSense account found for this member]
    (b) Articles by the member (For Ad placement verification by Google review team) - No articles posted by member in last 6 months.

I remember that Adsense Account showed some revenue earned through ISC about five years back which indicates that all was well with this account at that time.

Could any learned member of ISC guide me if I need to do more to earn from Adsense or it will happen automatically subsequent to my contribution which I may make in coming days.

You need to reassociate your account with ISC. Go to your Dashboard, click on Manage AdSense Account and associate your account with ISC again.

Thanks, Ankit. I have re-associated myself with Adsense and waiting for the first ad. Thanks once again.

"Semper Sursum"

What I feel that since you are away from the site for five years, the account must have become dormant and the ISC has to initialize it again to be active. Wait for the editors to do the needful.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It has now been activated Mr. Mohan. Thanks for the interest shown in solving this problem.

"Semper Sursum"

Wow you have achieved it. Now bask in the glory of earning some decent amount by contributing wonderful articles and sharing in this form and also ask experts section. You will be getting adsense even when you are sleeping.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Really great of ISC and Adsense!

"Semper Sursum"

Dr. Sukhdev,
    Glad to have you back. To revive your earnings through AdSense, you should be more regular in contributions. You also have the option of republishing earlier submitted articles. Check which articles have got some traffic and click on the republish feature at the top of the article, near the 'Attachments' link. When you do so, you can also, if you so wish, update the article with fresh information and then click on the submit button. In the box for editors, just leave a note that you are republishing the article & state that you have added additional info in the text. Once it is republished, the article will appear with the current year's date. It is also advisable to use the 'related keywords' feature at the top and add a few keywords (up to four maximum) from the options you see via the search box there.

Also, note that if you contribute on a regular basis, you can get an extension in your AdSense revenue share via a request message to the Webmasters. That is, instead of one year, you will get earnings for two or three more years from your articles.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Vandana, thanks for your valuable suggestions. I hope, I will soon be in a higher gear to make some useful contributions to ISC.

"Semper Sursum"

Sign In to post your comments