You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today Sunday --- very boring

Today is Sunday. Holiday for all offices and schools. Outside it is very hot. Not feeling like going out in this hot sun. Thinking how to spend the whole day.Opened ISC. But here also the activity appears very less. Probably are all busy with preparation of articles for the contest. Many may be attending week end household works.

No interesting program on television also. Wondering what to do whole day. Others can share their Sunday activities.
    Boredom on Sunday, very rare and should not happen. We get only one day rest in a week to mingle with family and friends and in fact for some Sunday would be very short to enjoy and wants to extend up to Monday. The reason for no activity even in ISC, that members would have been busy with marriages today, functions, and other engagements. Being summer relatives from far and near would have come as guests and thus most of them are busy. But what I feel that if every active member raises at least one or two forum posts, this section would be bubbling and the activities could be felt. Just for few regulars, no one contributes and the old threads are still making rounds in the forum. I take this opportunity to every member that they utilize their given quota of rising useful threads and give us the chance to respond.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Fortunately my wife is not at home. She has gone to meet her parents. My daughter has also accompanied her. They will return in the evening I would try to guide my daughter for at least one hour.

I have written two small articles in the morning, watched TV, read two newspapers and some periodicals. More importantly, I am planning to write an article on a great military personality of India, about whom the history and so-called historians are silent. Today I have collected materials for the article.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Right example from Partha. When our mind work on particular target to achieve, we do get time and wont find the life boring. This was clearly stated by Partha by optimum utilization of his spare time today.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

For those who enjoy outside with friends and with office colleagues, sometimes Sunday may appear boring otherwise many people welcome this day of the week for completing some cherished activity.

Enjoyment and boredom are two things which are very relative from person to person. One person may feel bore in listening stories from writers while for another person it may be a passion. This is a matter of individual taste.

In fact people who have many hobbies never feel bore as they are always having scarcity of time for pursuing their hobbies.

Many people gossip for hours and do not feel tired. On the other hand there are people who see gossiping as waste of time.

So a hot summer Sunday may look boring to one person while another may be waiting for it to complete the task in the comfortable and cosy environment of home.

Knowledge is power.

No. It is my day, Sun's day. I enjoy all the Sundays despite the scorching heat. As I am from the extreme south of India, I can tolerate the heat to a great extent. My wife too away from me, and I have a lot of things to do. I have to organize my temple pooja scheduled on Friday the 19th May 2017. I have to plan it, make purchases. So, I am very busy today Sunday. I had time to log in at ISC and announce the Quiz results as promised by me.

Not at all a boring Sunday to Sun.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments