You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

Why the ‘How to become...article contest announcement thread’ is closed before last date

In the announcement it was given May 15 as last date for submission of articles and response. But today morning (time 10.15) I found the announcement thread closed. Was there any intimation about the early closure?

Due to some social and personal engagements, and due to power supply problem after rain and lightning, I could not concentrate on the article writing. Moreover there were simultaneous announcements of relatively easier contests also. But I was sure that I will somehow make at least a few articles and submit before deadline.

(It was announced "Last date to submit your response and article: May 15, 2017.")

So in the morning I was trying to surrender a few topics which I first proposed to write articles on. It was then I found the thread was locked.
    I have submitted an article for the contest:

How to become a football referee in India

The thread was mistakenly locked. It is opened now so you can submit the link to your articles there.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.