You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

EIP culture - Would it be possible in our country? - Active GD- Best Participants!

Friends, now it is time to announce the Best Participants in the recently concluded Active GD on the topic EIP culture- Would it be possible in our country?. This thread submitted by Jagdish was subsequently converted into an Active GD.

After having read and analyzed all the responses posted by the participating members, we have selected Venkiteswaran, Ramakrishna Kambhampati and Kalyani as the Best Participants in this GD.

A few points:
    *We would like to see more members participating in such contests. Let us involve ourselves in making such discussions more informative and lively!

*Participating members are requested to read and understand the title as well as the contents of GD threads properly before coming up with their arguments so that we get to discuss a topic from a wider perspective.

*While contesting the points by opposing members is no doubt important, it may please be noted that putting up points in support of your own arguments is also equally or rather more important. At the same time, it may also be noted that it is one's overall and active participation in a GD that would make it interesting and competitive.

Additional cc and points would be awarded to other suitable participants also and the credits, if any, would be reflected against a response that is felt best.

Please join me in congratulating the winners!
    My hearty congratulation to mr. Venkiteswaran, Ramakrishna kambhampati and ms. Kalyani for wining price on EIP culture Would it be possible on our country?

Congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Kambhampati and Ms. Kalyani for winning the active GD. Appreciation to Mr. Saji Ganesh, Lead Editor, for declaring the result and providing guidelines to the participants for future GDs.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Mr. Venkateswaran,Mr. Ramakrishna a a Ms. Kalyani for being the winners of active GD on EIP culture.
    I like to thank Mr.Saji Ganesh for his inputs regarding participation in active GDs.

drrao
    always confident

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulations to all the winners - Venkiteswaran, Ramakrishna, Kambhampati and Kalyani for their outstanding participation in GD.

GDs are the platform to showcase our views with strong points and precise presentations. These members have achieved that and are awarded the prizes.

Once again congrats and wish them all success in their future endeavours.

Knowledge is power.

My hearty congrats and best wishes to Venkiteswaran, Ramakrishna Kambhampati and Kalyani as the Best Participants in the above GD and their contributions were awesome and interesting.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Ramakrishna Kambhampati and Kalyani for the active GD Best paricipants.

Congratulations to my fellow winners of this contest Mr.Venkiteswaran and Ms. Kalyani. I wish to say my thanks to the ISC management for conducting such a good GD on a good topic.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.