You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Article contest on "{ ___ } trainers in {place}"

We are announcing a new article contest on the topic "{ ___ } trainers in {place}"

You can post articles on various trainers related to any industry

Some sample topics are:

1. Mind Mastery Trainers in Kerala

2. Digital Marketing Trainers in Chennai

3. Social Media Trainers in Delhi

4. Soft skill Trainers in Bangalore

5. Coporate Trainers in Mumbai

6. Fitness Trainers in Pune

Those who are planning to participate in this contest should mention the topics below as a response to avoid chances of duplicate articles on same topics. Also, before posting articles, search in ISC for the topics to make sure there are not many articles on the same topic.

First Prize: Rs 200
    Second Prize: Rs 100
    Consolation Prizes: Rs 50 each

These prizes are in addition to the normal cash credits you get for the articles.

Some factors that will be considered for choosing the winners:

1. Quality of the article.

2. Depth of the content. This contest looks for entries about individual Trainers and not institutes. Try to include the photograph of Trainers. Also provide links to social media profiles of them and include contact details.

3. Internal links to other related articles may be given weightage.

All entries must be submitted below as a response along with a clickable link to the respective articles.

Last date to submit your response and article: May 28, 2017.
    I will like to write on the digital marketing trainers in different cities.

Update:
    My topic: Digital marketing trainers in Pune

Patience and perseverance pays

In the previous contest on 'How to become.....' members booked topics and then stated that they would not be writing on them. I feel this hampers others as when the already booked topics get available, the closing date is too near for any preparation. After all, gathering the information and presenting it well does take time. Hence I earnestly request members to select a topic only if you are 100% sure that you will submit an article on that. Otherwise it is like adopting a 'dog in the manger' policy. I suggest that a member should state only two or three topics at a time, submit those and then select a further three. This gives others a more open chance to select topics too. Please take my request and suggestion in the right spirit.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Dhruv - Please mention which cities specifically so that other participants will be able to select other cities if writing on the same group of trainers (namely digital marketing trainers.)

I would like to know from the admin if we have the option of writing on 'training institutes/academies' instead of individual people in the sense of 'trainers' as this has a wider scope and will get more participation from the members. If this is permissible, then I would like to write on the best cricket coaching academies in Maharashtra.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Aree we reequireed to write on individuals or institutions? This aspect is required to be clearly mentioned.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

This contest looks for entries about individual Trainers and not institutes.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

This is in response to Vandana's point in #598608. I am not offended; however, I feel a bigger problem went unchecked - that of members blocking topics and failing to submit articles on them. I would call that a dog in the manger attitude.

In the wake of what happened your suggestion that members select just a few topics, might not work. What if members continue to block topics but do not submit the articles. What happens then?

When the date for the 'Education Loan contest' was extended I claimed a topic that a member had blocked, but had not submitted an article on at the time of the original closing date. The member did the same in the 'How to become...' contest. Of course, there were other members too who did not submit articles on the titles they selected. I think this issue needs to be addressed.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

#598608. I had thought of writing a few articles and proposed the topics in the earlier contest. But then, I had to face some unexpected problems, the main one being, no internet connectivity for two and half days. Almost every afternoon and evening I was facing power problem due to the lightning and summer rains.

I suggest that from now on at least, allow one member to block only two topics. He/she will be eligible to block further two topics only after posting the article on the already blocked topics. This will ensure an equal playfield.

I have posted my article for this article contest and the link is given below:
    Highly Experienced SEO & Digital Marketing Trainer in Kochi

My first article would be on "Best Bhartnatyam trainers in New Delhi"

My entry is
    India's no: 1 celebrity trainer and fitness expert from Mumbai

I am in Hyderabad. I am not familiar with the trainers in the cities you have mentioned. Can I write about trainers in Hyderabad.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes, Dr. Rao. You can write about the trainers in your city.

My humble submission:-

(a) Top trainers of Bharatanatyam in New Delhi
    (b) Top trainers of Odissi in New Delhi

I have posted my second article:
    Yoga trainer in Ernakulam

this is my article for contest

No.1 Kuchipudi dance trainer in Hyderabad

drrao
    always confident

Here are my entries for the contest –

1. Prof N L Shraman: The Mnemonist Trainer or Memory Guru of India
    2. S A Anand: Delhi's celebrity Life Coach and Trainer
    3. Devdutt Pattanaik - The charismatic Leadership Trainer

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

My submission:
    Sorav Jain – The top digital marketing trainer in Chennai

Patience and perseverance pays

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.