You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Is 2000 really possible.....

....and of course it is!

Last year I reached a major milestone of having 1000 approved articles to my name. At that time, in a forum thread, one of the editors had mentioned looking forward to another 1000. I took up that challenge in right earnest, but wondered though whether it was really possible.

A couple of days ago I hit the century mark on the way to that second lot of 1000 articles. At the time of posting this thread, my scoreboard has the number 1103 and my article footer 1110. I feel childishly pleased and exuberantly excited!!! "So why not 2000?!", I told myself.

I would like to thank all those ISCians who have helped me along the way in understanding the usage of HTML tags and SEO techniques.

The aim of this thread is not just to share with you my huge excitement. I would like, too, to encourage other ISCians to never give up on their goals, whether here at ISC or in your life in general -
    Be determined.
    Persevere.
    Put in that little bit extra effort.
    "I can" should be your mantra.
    Madam ME: You are targetting your next milestone of 2000. I am targetting my next milestone of 200. Only a very small difference of '0'.
    Great going, Madam!

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations Ms. Vandana for crossing 1000 articles. I wish you should complete 2000 I have just started my journey. It will be very good for me at least 100 this year. Your guidance will be very helpful to us. Your achievement is an excellent achievement.
    drrao
    always confident

Great achievement. Honestly speaking even writing one article takes a wholesome week or may be sometimes10 days. That also with continuous mental exercise.

Anyway this is a motivating bench mark for all of us and we will be always remembering this whenever stuck at a sluggish juncture.

Knowledge is power.

In Tamil there is a saying that by saving even some amount daily and on one fine morning it would show as a big saving much to our satisfaction. Same is the case with you. You have been consistent and regular in creating wholesome articles for this site and the number is steadily growing as if a child will grow without the notice of his own mother. When others point out that the child has become so big, the mother gets baffled and surprised because for her the child is the child no matter he grows up in age. Like wise even though your article contribution was increasing day by day, you are doubting your own caliber to reach the magic target of having churned out 2000 articles for this site. My prediction says that by this year end you would be reaching that target and the new year 2018 will be a befitting happiness for you..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

"If Autumn comes can summer be far behind ?"
    "Is 2000 really possible"-you doubt. I say Yes, why not!

It is difficult to get the stone start rolling. once it starts then it gets going. Success gets more success. Cash Credit, Prizes, Recognition and higher adsense revenue all will push you and give the needed thrust to keep going.
    Roll On! Best Wishes.

Very many congratulations, Ms. Vandana. I am sure you are going to be a source of inspiration for many members of the India Study Channel. Article writing requires a cohesion of thoughts, persistence and dedication. I am sure you have all these qualities which resulted into this grand achievement. Congratulations, once again.

"Semper Sursum"

I am sure, you are getting the output of what you are writing (investing) as articles in terms of money. I am sure your hard work is paying off. I hope 80-20 rule may be applying on you as well. After writing 2000 articles, 200 may be the real money makers for you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.