You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

    Required qualification to join degree education

    Sir I want to become a IAS officer but I completed only 3years diplomo in electronics question is can I join BA degree evening college based on diplomo...
  • #598681

    You can join Graduation course on the basis of your X+II result. If you have cleared X+II, then you can take admission in Graduation. If you have not completed X+II, you can't. Diploma in Engineering is not a substitute of X+II. That is a totally different stream.

    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

  • #598683
    Sir please tell diploma is not equal to puc

  • #598685

    You can join in Distance Education school of any university by writing entrance test. Once you clear your entrance test, you can start studying B.A. from your house and attend classes as per the advise of University.

    Why can't you join in 2nd year B.Tech after writing entrance test for admission to B.Tech for diploma holders. In 3 years you will clear your B.Tech. You can try for IAS after completing your engineering degree. B.A is also 3 years. B.Tech also 3 years. Think this option.

    Chances of IAS will be good if you do your B.Tech

    always confident

  • #598686
    Sir my family is poor condition now I work in company so now better family condition but B Tech fees too costly and mainly BA subjects is basic foundation for IAS study plz tell any use of study btech to ias

  • #598859
    Sir I make degree BA on the basis of diplomo in electronics with the special exemption..
    My aim is clear IAS KAS exam .if I clear this exams in document verification after clearing exam any issues or problems for not done PUC..please tell

  • #598865
    For the poor family the government is helping them to complete the B tech which is a must to clear the IAS exam. The scholarships for the poor is available and that should be availed to fulfill your ambition. In Telangana we have the scholarships for the students from poor family.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

  • #599150
    Both BA and BTech are good for your ambition of becoming an IAS offices. You can find goodinstitutes to pursue your studies, if you are qualified 12th. If you are not a 12th pass, you can go for Lateral entry to B.Tech courses or some other job oriented courses like Hotel management/ design etc. Please visit the websites of institutes like SRM University, Lovely Professional University etc for getting details about the possible courses for you.
    Best Wishes

  • Sign In to post your comments