You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

I am not study puc what do

Sir I am not study puc I join diplomo on basis sslc what I do for doing degree plz suggest
    Hi mr #Vijay kumar...
    You are not completed puc,are you?
    But you are completed sslc.now you are doing diploma.
    first of all What is your ambitions (Aim)?
    You have to move on the basis of this.why you want to do digree?
    You will get good jobs in diploma.
    If you want to do digree,you have to complete PUC.do one thing, you don't join for 1st PUC,you can be join directly to the 2nd PUC through private agency institution such as Bright institutions.you can apply for this through online.

I think you are now understood.

You can join in open University or Distance Education School of any University after clearing their entrance test. For this they will not insist for intermediate qualification. Even without any qualification you can join in this course. Course is 3 years after admission. My sister and my wife completed their degree without studying Intermediate from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. You can try this way.

Did you complete your diploma. In such case you can join B.Tech, 3 years course, after clearing the entrance test. B.Tech is also a graduation only. My brother after 10th class studied diploma and then joined B.Tech and completed. Now he is in Tatas.

drrao
    always confident

Sir I am already completed 3 years diplomo and I have a 3years of working experience.
    My aim is to become a IAS officer
    BA subjects like history geography economics subjects are require to study of IAS ...
    Which distance university is better to study b tech or BA plz

Normally doing PUC or the Intermediate exam is compulsory to pursue higher studies from there. In your case you have skipped. Never mind. The distance education is available in many state Universities. Where ever you are staying approach the said University for any on going distance education for BA which is must for gaining the confidence to become IAS. The open University in Hyderabad is providing such education and you can contact them for further details. Some study circles in big cities are also facilitating to complete the PUC from home and that can also be explored.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This thread is being locked as similar query by the same author is under discussion here.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.