You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 7th May - 13th May'17 (Winners)

This time we found very few lovely forum threads and our forum section seems to be lacking enthusiastic participation by our active members and also the ongoing contests may be another reason. Let us make it more lively and interactive.

The Winner of the TOW award for the week 7th May - 13th May'17 is:
    Rashmi Verma for her thread - Can money buy happiness?
    ~ A very good beginning ISC with a thought provoking thread! Keep it up and extend your contributions in other sections too.

And the Special Prize goes to:
    1. Ramachandran Pattabhiraman for his thread - Where has our patriotism gone nowadays?
    ~ It is a serious question to all and everyone need to think about it.

2. Dr. N V Srinivasa Rao for his thread - All is well, that ends well.
    ~ Well explained the saying with two sides of the coin.

The winner will get 60 points and 60 c.c. and the Special Prize carries 40 pts. and 40 c.c. Cash credits are given to some of the other good threads based on their quality. Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    Hearty congratulations to Ms. Rashmi Verma, Mr. Pattabhiraman and Dr. Rao for their thought-provoking and award-winning threads. I have read these three threads and have been impressed by the depth of thinking.

Best wishes to all of them in future.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congrats to Rashmi Verma for her creative thread " Can money buy happiness" which was interesting and thought provoking which eventually won the Tow award. Also a word of appreciation goes to Ramachandran for his thread Where has our patriotism gone nowadays ? which was again a serious question which won the special prize and Dr N V S Rao for his thread All is well, that ends well which deserved special praise.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Many congratulations to Rashmi Verma, the winner of the TOW contest for the week 07th to 13th May and also to the Special Prize winners Ramachandran Pattabhiraman and Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao! It feels good to see such thought provoking threads and we hope to see more of such threads in the coming days.

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

I thank Ms. Pranita for the encouragement given by giving a special prize to my thread. Thanks for all for their best wishes. I congratulate Ms. Rashmi Varma for winning the contest and Mr. Ramachandran for special prize. I express my sincere thanks to ISC for the motivation.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to Ms. Rashmi Verma, Mr. Pattabhiraman and Dr. Rao for their outstanding contributions in the week 7-13 May.

Wish you all good wishes also for your future contributions in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulation to Rashmi Varma, Ramachandran Pattabhiraman and Dr. N V Srinivasa Rao for the prizes forTOW.

Congratulations to Rashmi Varma for winning the TOW award. I also extend my wishes to the special prize winners Mr. Ramachandran Pattabhiraman and Dr. N V Srinivasa Rao.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks for encouraging me and acknowledging the effort put by me in such a great manner. This was beyond my expectation.

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Rashmi Verma, Mr. Pattabhiraman and Dr. Rao for winning
    TOW award.

The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.