You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- April '17- Winner!

By contributing quality contents in different sections and by ensuring her active presence throughout the period, Juana has once again proved that a star can keep shining in the ISC sky if one has the passion and commitment to do so. Juana was undoubtedly the best choice for the Star of the Month award for the month of April '17.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Members, please join me in congratulating the winner!
    Ms. Juana, Congratulations. Another feather in your cap. I wish you will receive many more titles in future also. This is again an indication of good selection procedure of ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

A deserving award for Juana for her meaningful contributions on a consistent basis. Others would surely be inspired by her.

Congrats Juana - hope your association with ISC continues for many more years, with such rewarding moments for you!

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations to Juana for the most coveted award that is star of the month.

Undoubtedly she is one of the top writers at ISC and has immensely contributed to it.

Good luck for her future endeavours also.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Juana. Her contribution rate and number towards article section in recent time surpasses most.

Juana, Congratulations for winning the star of the Month Award. Truly deserving, for her passion for writing and commitment. Wishing you the best !

Please accept my best wishes for having adjudged as the star contributor for the Month of April and that is truly deserved as I could see so many contributions across the site and that is a real performance.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sincere thanks for the award and for all the positive comments and congratulatory messages. They really made me happy. It is gestures such as these that inspire me to continue and deliver my best.

This recognition eggs me on to continue with the same fervour and commitment.

Thank you once again. I was not expecting this award, for the simple reason that I was awarded the Star of ISC, not so long ago.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Congratulations although I am new I have read your articles and they are so apt and inspiring that I am at times awestruck. I am a big fan of your writing . Keep writing and enjoy the award .

Thank you, Rashmi,

I feel honoured and humbled.

You show great potential yourself - the style of presentation and the clarity of expression that you exhibit showcase your writing skills.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

My hearty congratulations to Juana for winning such a prestigious award of ISC. I am a great fan of your writing and as I am a new contributor in this site so, the senior members like you always inspires me a lot.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.