You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 07th to 13th May '17- Winner!

With so many stars shining in the ISC sky, it is not very easy for a new star to ensure visibility; it is more difficult to establish one's presence and to make sure that he/ she is noticed. Having said that, we could find a shining star standing apart from others by contributing sensible and quality contents in different sections. The fact that her thread, posted within days of her joining this site, could win the TOW award does indicate that she is a member who has the potential to become a valuable contributor to ISC.

Friends, the winner of the Star of the Week award for the week 07th to 13th May is none other than Rashmi Verma.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Please join me in congratulating and encouraging the Star of the Week!
    Please accept my hearty congratulations for winning the star of the week award, Ms. Rashmi Verma. Hope you will win many more tiles and wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to Ms Rashmi Verma for the star of the week award for the week 7-13 May.
    Knowledge is power.

Rashmi has indeed made a wonderful start at ISC. With her fairly good English, we expect her to soar high with quality contributions in other sections too, including valuable articles penned by her.

Wishing you all the best Rashmi in your onward journey. Do continue with active forum participation while spreading your wings to other sections.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations, Rashmi Varma. Hope to see more of your achievements in ISC.

Good selection by the ISC as Rashmi Verma has made a good beginning in this site and I could see quality contributions in the forum section with her reasonably good sense of writing skill. Congrats.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation Rashmi,My good wishes are with you.
    Service to mankind is service to God.

My hearty congratulations to Rashmi Verma for winning the star of the week award.

Congratulations Rashmi for winning Start of the Week award. This will boost your energy and enthusiasm to contribute more and more.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks for the recognition that ISC has given me in such a short span of time. I am overwhelmed and convey my regards to everybody in ISC. It is a moment if pride and honour for me to be recognized amongst such strong presence . Hope I live up to the expectations of all . Once again a big Thank You

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Rashmi Verma for the star of the week award.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

My hearty congratulations to Ms. Rashmi Verma for winning the prestigious award star of the week award. Hope we will see you in the same place in near future for more times.

Congratulations Rashmi. Wishing you many more laurels.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Rashmi Verma for the Star of the Week award. Wishing you many more awards.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congratulation to ms. Rashmi verma for win the star of the week award and win cash.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.