You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes of the day -to enjoy

Doctor:Sit down, show your eyes, tongues, what is your problem?
    Person:sir, I am coming here to give you invitation of my daughter marriage
    Doctor: ???
    ---------
    Patient: Doctor, I am not getting the medicine prescribed by you to me yesterday in any medical shop.
    doctor: I wrote in the prescription as 'repeat' to continue the same medicine prescribed earlier.
    --------
    Patient:Doctor, please give me alternative medicine for the last one written by you on yesterday,as I could not get the same anywhere.
    doctor:Oh, that is my signature, not medicine.
    -------
    Patient (over phone):Doctor, you have prescribed me a tonic and advised me to take two capful the same but the bottle has only one cap. What to do,Sir?
    doctor???

(Corrected)
    Sir I could not enjoy your jokes fully except the first one. All the three other jokes have surpassed the boundary lines and the content gone beyond ads appearing on right side. So do the needful by publishing again.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

A patient went to you a doctor.
    Patient: Doctor, I am suffering from indigestion from last night.
    Doctor: I am also having the same problem from last two days. Thinking about the doctor whom I can approach.
    Patient ran away saying thank you.

drrao
    always confident

Ramachandran, I enjoyed your jokes. I don't know if the jokes are to be responded necessarily by another joke from my side. I think efficacy of jokes is normally determined by the company and the atmosphere around.

"Semper Sursum"

• Sign In to post your comments