You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Premium content writing jobs in ISC

Dear all,

We are looking for a few premium content developers for various sections in ISC. You can prepare content and hand over to us. Such content will be used in various areas of the site but will not be published in your name. You will not be able to get AdSense revenue as well since they are not published in your name.

Our rates for such premium content will be about 3 times the normal rates we pay for content in ISC.

Please note that this assignment is different from the CDT teamwork currently going on in ISC. IN case Premium Content Development (PCD), we will select a maximum of 5 content writers who have excellent English writing skills and have plenty of time on hand to deliver content quickly. We will be providing specific topics to write and a maximum turnaround time expected is 2 days.

If you are interested in this program, please contact us.

Please include your profile link when you contact us. Also, briefly mention about your writing skills, how many articles you will be able to deliver per week etc.
    Tony,

I am leaving a message here as the 'contact us' link is not working. I am interested in this opportunity. Can you please share the details with me.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Juana, I have fixed the link. I will be in touch with you.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Sir, I have sent my response in contact us, please have a look.
    Live life Kingsize!

Mr.Tony John,
    I am giving my message here as I am not able to fix the link. Please consider and I am interested .

drrao
    always confident

Hi, Tony Sir! I have contacted you directly via LinkedIn. Please consider my request as I am interested in this work.

hii am new here
    thanks

I would like to know if this opportunity is still available.

#601031: As far as I know, the opportunity is still available. If you are interested, you can contact the Webmaster.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Sign In to post your comments