You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

Choosing of Right Degree courses which are next to Medical

Hi Friends,
    It is very pleasure in joining in ISC and looking forward to communicate & contribute what I learned & known of things to the Society of ISC members. At the same, me too looking forward to gain knowledge from the ISC members.

Presently I am looking for good degree courses which are next to the level of medical in Tamil nadu / Chennai as one of my sister has did +2 course under Biology stream.

Hoping for the good references on my above search.

Thanks & Regards to all ISC members.

Kalam.NM
    Warm welcome to Kalam Noor as the new member of this great site and appreciation to your sister for having qualified the 10 plus 2 stream in Biology. She can pursue Life science , Genetics or Bio technology which are considered to be next level to medical.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome, Mr. Kalam Noor. I wish a useful association with you on this ISC.
    Your sister can try for B.V.Sc. that is Bachelor of veterinary sciences. She can become a veterinary doctor. Otherwise she can go for agriculture sciences, biochemistry or microbiology, which are very good subjects. I wish all the best to her.

drrao
    always confident

If we are talking about courses next to Medical courses after 12, BSc Agriculture, BPharm, BSc in Medical Lab Technology, Bachelors in Physio Therapy, Food Technology, BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics etc are giving more job opportunities nowadays. Once the students are completing this course, they are getting opportunity to work with Hospitals, Medical Labs, Pharmaceutical Companies, Food Production companies etc. They can also work in public sector as inspectors and so. So you can find good institutes which are offering such courses like Sharda univeristy, Lovely Professional University, Jamia Hamdard, Pondicheri University etc for pursuing the course. You may can avail scholarships, good academic environment, placements etc.

• Sign In to post your comments