You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Heartiest congratulations to DR. N V Srinivasa Rao

Members,
    A history has been created by Dr. N V Srinivasa Rao who has overtaken Mr. Mohan who was a permanent Number one superstar of the Forum section. Today, Dr. Rao is on the lead by one point and appearing as a Top most number One superstar of the forum section. (Dr. Rao - 1185 points, Mr. Mohan - 1184 points at 1045 hrs today Tuesday the 23rd May 2017)

Let us congratulate Dr. NV Srinivasa Rao for this great achievement.
    Thank you Mr.Sun for your good words. Mr.Mohan is quite a senior to me and I have to learn many things from him and his articles and threads. Anyhow I am trying to improve my writing skills and English knowledge through this site for which I am very thankful to the ISC for providing a platform to me.

I once again thank you for your comments and I solicit suggestions from you in case of any mistakes in my threads.

drrao
    always confident

Great to see a challenging performance from Dr Rao as he was consistent in all sections and that made him to overtake my score and today he is leading in the forum section as super star. I have been maintaining the position for many years and in fact I wanted a formidable competitor. I was once over taken by Kailash Kumar also and later he has withdrawn from the site. But Dr Rao is very consistent and active in the forum and that gives him the lead to ahead of me. I also hope he shall create record in Ask Experts section, article section as the leading contributor.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan has been performing in the grand stage of ISC for more than 7 years. The same is applicable for Mr. Sun. Dr. Rao has recently started performing and he has already attracted the attention of all. I sincerely hope he continues to illuminate our mind for an indefinitely long period.

We, the lesser mortals, are simply awe-struck by such steller performance of these great Members.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

ISC sky can accommodate any number of stars. Let more and more shining stars (like DR. N V Srinivasa Rao) decorate ISC sky.
    That will enlighten us more and more.

I am also very impressed with Dr Rao's performance but more than that by the healthy and sportsman like competition being exhibited by the top members in forum category.

Please keep this positive and healthy attitude and with this we will be seeing more prosperous times in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments