You must Sign In to post a response.
Fantastic entries for the "Me, a box" creative writing contest! We are so happy, we are giving away more prizes than announced - check out the winners here.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of creative writing story contest 'Me, a box'

It seems the "Me" theme brings out the best creative writing from the keyboards of ISCians! This was also the case with the latest one, Me, a box - creative writing story contest. Due to the really good quality of a majority of the entries, there are more prizes than announced & non-winning participants with valid entries too will get good points and cash credits. These will be credited to their entry threads (winners will get 10 points in their entry threads, with the cash prize & points for it credited to their profile account.)

The winners are:
    1. Gagan ahari and Suman Sahu each win the first prize, which is a cash award of Rs.150/- and and a certificate of creativity from our virtual gift shop.

2. Second prize winners, who each get a cash award of Rs.100/- are: Juana and Aditya Mohan

3. The third prize winner of the cash award of Rs.75/- is: Venkiteswaran

4. Consolation prizes of Rs.50/ each are awarded to: Partha, Umesh and Joyshree

Congratulations to all the winners - and a big thanks to all the participants for their wonderful writings!
    {Look out for the next 'Me' contest next month!}
    Heartiest congratulation from the Sun box to all the winners of 'Me, a box". Very well done, dear members. The 'Me" theme is really a magical word that brought in 18 members to the fore.
    No life without Sun

Yay! Is this for real! I won the second prize! Thank you so very much. And it's an honor sharing it with Juana too.
    I always respected her prowess. I'm truly sorry, but my happiness overshadowed my courtesy, hence, a hearty congratulations for Gagan Ahari and Suman Sahu. I haven't read your entries yet, but I surely will. Hope analyzing them would make my writing even better and will pave way for my future achievements.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Heartiest congratulation to all the winners of 'Me, a box". Gagan ahari and Suman Sahu , Juana and Aditya Mohan, Venkiteswaran, Partha, Umesh and Joyshree.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Thank you everybody and congratulations to other winners as well as the participants. The competition was real fun and hope to see more in the future.

Congratulations to all the winners. Wish you all the best in the future.

Congratulations to Gagan ahari and Suman Sahu for winning the first prize in this contest. My congratulations to Juana and Aditya Mohan for winning the 2nd prize. Congratulations also to venkiteswaran, Partha, Umesh and Joyshree.
    drrao
    always confident

I agree with Ms. Vandana. All the entries were of very high quality. I congratulate all the winners of this very tough competition.
    Waiting for the next "Me" contest.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congrats to Gagan ahari and Suman Sahu for winning the first prize and Juana and Aditya for winning the second prize, Venkiteshwaran for winning third prize and Partha, Umesh and Joyshree for winning the consolation prize in the creative writing contest of Me- a Box. All the entries were simply superb and deserved the awards.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of 'Me, a box" contest, Gagan ahari and Suman Sahu , Juana and Aditya Mohan, Venkiteswaran, Partha, Umesh and Joyshree.

Thanks to all for the good wishes.

Congratulations to other winners - Gagan ahari, Suman Sahu , Juana, Aditya Mohan, Venkiteswaran, Kansabanik and Joyshree.

This contest was very interesting for me as I was reading the other entries during my preparations and I was trying to make my theme different. It was really a fun filled contest. ISC has also given so many prizes and I think this gesture will be a motivating factor for us.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the first prize winners Gagan ahari and Suman Sahu , second prize winners Juana and Aditya Mohan; conslation prize winners Partha, Umesh and Joyshree.
    It is nice that this contest got good participation and good quality contributions.
    It is also nice that non-winning entries also will get suitable cc and points.
    As a first time entrant Aditya Mohan shows promise deserves appreciation and special comment on the creative imagination in his post.

Congratulations to the winners. I haven't had time to read all the writeups, but will certainly do so, now.

Thank you for the congratulatory messages.

Aditya Mohan, many thanks for mentioning my name. I feel humbled.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations to all the winners of 'Me, a box" contest, Gagan ahari and Suman Sahu , Juana and Aditya Mohan, Venkiteswaran, Partha, Umesh and Joyshree.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

All participants have been given points and cc (invalid entries will not get enhanced points & cc) in their entry threads. The winning threads are indicated as winners with text at the top.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Enhanced points received. Eagerly waiting for Rs. 50/-!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations to Gagan Ahari and Suman Sahu, the joint winners, Juana and Aditya Mohan, the second prize winners, Venkiteswaran sir, the third prize winner and Partha, Umesh and Joyshree, the consolation prize winners in the creative writing contest! The participation by members was encouraging and it was nice to note that each of the participants tried to bring out their best. Such enthusiasm and healthy competition will surely motivate the admin to hold more such contests in future.

The cash rewards as announced has been credited to the winners.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

My hearty congratulation mr. Gagan ahari and mr. Suman sahu for win the contest me a box . And i also Congrates Juana and aditya mohan for runer up in second position and ventikeshvaram for runer up the third place and all who win the prizes .
    My best wishes to all member for win contest next time.

The points & cc for the precis-writing activity, which was based on the ending words of this contest, have now been credited.

For the nth time I would like to advise participants of any contest to read instructions / rules given. Don't submit entries without reading them and double check after submitting, as otherwise your entry becomes invalid & all your effort goes waste.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the creative story writing contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.