You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A warm welcome to E commerce Sites

In these days E commerce are increasing day by day , Everyone prefer to buy products online rather then going to local market and search them . one can buy anything without going anywhere. but this concept of e commerce is shredding the shops on high level . as no one wants to spend their time to buy day to day products . Even online products are available on good prices . In some manner this is called a warm welcome to E commerce sites .
    Due paucity of time on the part of genuine buyers to purchase their required products , the E commerce sites have cashed on their weakness and thus with the images of the products that are available for sale, the customers who are attracted to price and looks, would certainly order the product and that is delivered to the door of the customer at a reasonable price. Most of the E commerce sites are having products directly dealt from the manufacturers and thus they are reasonably priced so that the they should not loose any customer. Some sites are also giving guarantee and warrantee.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Now a days e commerce has become very popular. Nowadays all the people are busy and they don't want to spend more time for shopping. All the cities are very well crowded and traffic is terrible. Nobody ventures to go out in this type of traffic.
    The overheads in normal sales are high. All those will be added to the price of the product. So rates are high . In e commerce you need not have a good show room, pretty sales girls,air conditioning and hospitality is not required. Obviously rates will be less here. People are preferring purchase on line.
    In coming days w e will see a good raise in this. All products will be replaced for damages on transport.
    It is very safe to go for on line purchases.

drrao
    always confident

I had bought online many items for the last more than two years. But let m tell, I am still not taking risks with high cost products. In online buy there used to be much benefit in price difference. Moreover,during the early phase of their launch some sites used to give extra discounts, cash back offers and cross selling discount offers in tie up with other services . Now that most online shopping sites have got established,those all have started waning and almost touched rock bottom. The GST will bring them under tax net and so online purchase items also will be costing more.
    Recently when I compared price of certain items in online stores and also at local shops, I found the online cost is more.
    As more and more players are jumping in there are more chances of low credibility also to occur.
    There was a movement in Kerala the apex body of association of traders to have their own online shopping sit. I am not updated on what is the status of that. That was aimed at preventingtheir sales from dropping and going to online portals.

• Sign In to post your comments