You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Does the question violate the policy?

On 21st May, 2017, I raised a question on two concepts which facilitate the decision of buying a particular equity. The link of the question is given below:-
    This question

Today is 24th May, 2017. I am astonished to find that the question has not yet been approved. Nor it has been deleted so far. I have raised this question only to strengthen my understanding of evaluation of stocks.

I am interested to know why there is so much delay in approving the question. Or is it because the particular question violates the policy of ISC? If it is not violating the policy of ISC, I would request the concerned Editor to kindly approve this question.
    Partha,

The question is just fine. There has been a slight delay in the reviewing process in the Ask Expert section due to the summer vacation. The posts in new submission will be cleared soon.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.