You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Back after a long gap

Hello all my ICS friends,

I am Anand, back after very long 4 years gap. I was engaged with too many issues, therefore could not give time for ISC at all. I regularly used to get weekly stats report and always felt that I am missing many things. Then finally thought if not much, at least I can spend one hour on this site and participate in some of the sections. In this way, I can also gain the knowledge.

I still remember all the editors and old members who always supported and helped me in all the sections. In some sections, many rules have been changed and I have to double check before posting. It will take me some time to adjust. I am really feeling very happy to come back to ISC.

Thanks.
    Welcome back, Mr. Anand. We all hope that we will gain from your experience.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

It is good to see you Mr. Anand. I hope you will make us enlightened with your posting. Look forward for a good time on ISC with you.
    drrao
    always confident

Anand,

It is indeed a happy moment when ISCians return home! Welcome back. Glad to know you have decided to spend some time again in our midst. Yes, lot of changes have occurred. Do go through the section-wise FAQs to update yourself about guidelines

I visited your profile page and going through your articles recalled the one on storage of books, being an avid reader myself, and your participation in quiz contests. You have made some great contributions in our articles section & hope you get time too to contribute some more. Your recent college review too was quite good.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

A warm welcome Mr. Anand. I can understand your felling since before last two months, i also came back after 4 years. It is nice to see you again on this site. You have a rich profile and i hope we will gain due to your presence on this site.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Welcome back Anand! It is heartening to note that members who have been inactive for a long time still consider ISC to be a site worth coming back and that is proof of the bonhomie we all share in this great platform. Hope to see your contributions in different sections and also look forward to your participation in contests that are organized from time to time. All the best!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

I have joined ISC a few months back and I welcome you back to this great portal. I am a bit amazed also that people are coming back to it after such a long gap.

From your score points I am able to make out that you must have been a very active member.

It is a privilege and honour for any forum or platform to get back its member to active state.

Good wishes and good luck.

Knowledge is power.

Nice to know that a member is coming back to activity in ISC after a gap of a few years. Let that bring mutual benefits and gain.

Anand we were really missing you. Your presence were so important to us. In these four years you could find lots of changes in the forum section. New looks, templates changed, awards and rewards increased and above all you will surely be happy with the friendship of some old timers like me who are still with the ISC. I still remember your wonderful contributions during 2012 and beyond. You made some awesome contributions in the resources section which are even famous today.. You also made some mark in the job section. Now that Pramod has discontinued, you can start contributing jobs. And try your hand on submitting question papers. Welcome back. Some time back our Managing editor has appealed for the old timers who left this site for one or many reasons to come back and contribute. Great that you have now resolved to pay one hour attention to this site daily.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Anand,
    Happy to see a member rejoining the ISC family after a gap of many years. May Mr. Anand bring us anand (happiness) with his contributions and participation in ISC programmes.

No life without Sun

Thank you all for your support. I will surely try my best to participate in all the sections. I am glad to know that all the members remember me and my contributions to ISC.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.