You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

How do you assess and view the three years of NDA government led by Narendra Modi at centre

It is now three years since the Narendra Modi led NDA government has come at the Centre.
    I am surprised why there is no serious discussion in ISC pages about that.(My search in that regard did not yield results}

How do you view these three years from your own individual perspective, national perspective, and in comparison with the previous government at centre?.
    Let us discuss.

I would request the discussion to be on facts, logic, and promise& performance. I would also request members to suggest what more you want this government t do before completing its term in 2019.
    First of all my big appreciation and congrats to the NDA government led by Modi and having completed 3 fruitful years. Never in the history of India, we could find a daring and performing PM at the helm of affairs. His foreign policy is at the best and by having cordial relations with other countries, India is poised for big development with trade agreements with different countries. Modi is having good relations with even non NDA governments in states. For example KCR is the big supporter for Modi. Nitsh Kumar makes issue based support to Modi government, Except Kejriwal, every other state government are having good understanding with the PM and the things are getting going. The biggest achievement would be the GST bill when the taxes would be very less or negligible for many products and the house holds would appreciate PM for that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The topic may kindly be discussed in this thread on three years of Modi government.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.