You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Please guide me on Ad sense and Article publishing in ISC.

Hello sir/mam,

I am new here and I want to know the details about how Indiastudychannel.com pays us.
    I am a student and I want to make arrangements for miscellaneous/ daily expenses on my own.
    So please do the needful.
    Waiting for your precious reply.
    Welcome Mr. Mohammad Salman to ISC!
    You are new to this site. Well, you are a student and you want to spend your own money. It is a good idea to earn money online through ISC .

This website is not only for earning money but also to learn. You'll get paid for your active participation in this website.
    You can ask questions and also give suitable answers to the other's questions in the Ask Expert section and get some points as well as cash credits.

Google AdSense is very popular but you have to be a gold level member in this site to connect with AdSense account.

I think now you understood a little bit about this website. Don't wait, get ready to go through ISC.

Don't hesitate to contact us.

Mohammad Salman, welcome to ISC! For getting an idea about AdSense, please go through this article and the connected links therein. It would be nice if you give priority to learning before earning. Do spare some time to read and understand the Posting Guidelines and all Help Topics before becoming active here. Going through a few of the earlier posts in different sections will also help you to get an idea about the requirements of this site.

Please do not use SMS language or pull up old threads and do not post any copied content.

Feel free to ask any doubts you have, after reading the guidelines and help topics, by posting a thread in the forum and we all will be glad to help and guide you. I suggest you to start by posting responses to the latest threads in the forum section.

ISC is a friendly site and you will surely benefit by associating with it. All the best!

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments