You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

And thus completes 54 years today. I thank my parents and family for giving me this good life.

Being born in a big family and coping with challenges at the age of 16 years itself, probably I am the only person who might have seen more ups and downs in the life. Nevertheless, each phase was challenging and I took it to my heart and saw that success is achieved with gusto. When my friends , acquaintances and colleagues were enjoying their teen age, I was confronted with family responsibility and thus I have seen more problems and less enjoyment in life. Hopefully at the fag end of my age my children would create a path of prosperity and containment for them and ourselves.
    Wish you a very Happy Birthday Mr Mohan! May the blessings of the Almighty be with you!
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Wish you many many happy returns of the day. Have a good day today. Person who struggled the earlier part of their life will definitely enjoy in the later part. I am also an example for that. Definitely your children will create a path of prosperity and containment to them and yourselves. I wish you all the best in you coming years. Good Luck.
    drrao
    always confident

Many many happy returns of the day Mohan sir. Ups and Downs will be there in everyone's life but what it matters is whether you are enjoying your life even in the down period or not. All the best for your children's bright future.

Happy Birthday K Mohan! Best wishes in the years ahead.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

happy birthday mr. k mohan sir my best wishes for your future life.

Many -many happy return of the day to MR. K Mohan sir. may god bless you with long life with happiness.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Happy Birthday Mr. Mohan. You are one of the regular contributors of ISC. Every ISC member takes an inspiration from you. Regarding your children, so many times you have shared the brilliant successes your children had in their career. I am sure their success would have been incomplete without a prolific parent like you, Enjoy many such years ahead, with your lovely children.
    Live life Kingsize!

Happy birthday Mohan. May every happiness be yours.
    God bless.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Being born in the big family only you are able to see the ups and down of a family life. Joint Family system only gives many to learn what is life and what is pleasure and pain. Many of the persons thanking parents for giving the life to him or her. Many people think and thank parents only if they offer a great life and left a huge wealth. The bliss of parents only known when he or she become a father or mother. Thinking or thanking parents means here we need not pay daily namaskarams to them but just honoring them with needy respect is enough.

Birthday greetings and Best Wishes for many many years of Happy , prosperous and peaceful life ahead.
    I am sure next year you will have something very happy to come up with a very cheerful birthday message.

I would suggest to take pleasure in your pains.Just today I got a relevant message in my whats app" 'God why you put me in troubled waters? Because your enemies cannot swim'. How nice and relevant it is! Just as our muscles get stronger on working hard with them, trials and tribulations suffered by us make us stronger than many others.
    To appear as proper and factual, I would suggest to amend the second sentence in your thread as " I am one among many who might have seen more ups and downs in the life. ". There surely will be many others who would have suffered much more than you.

Gold gets its shine by the constant heating and beating it gets.
    I hope you have read my small write up"Why Stone Idol In Temple Is Worshiped And Not Other Stones?"

Thanks for all those who have felicitated with their great message and that gives me more courage and inspiration to live and challenge the situation.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Many more happy returns of the day Mohan sir.

Many happy returns of the Day, Mr. Mohan! Wish you a prosperous, peaceful and productive future.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Many many happy returns of the day Mr. K Mohan. I wish you a prosperous and happy future.
    Honesty is the best policy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY .Mohan Ji Cheers....!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.