You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 14th May – 20th May 2017 (Winners)

It was very interesting to see active participation of our ISCians in the Forum, coming out with new topics in the areas of personality development, our surroundings and other varied topics.

The thread - Kudos to single mothers! by Joyshree has been selected as the Winner of the TOW for the week 14th May – 20th May 2017. The winner's prize carries 60 pts and 60 c.c.

It is also decided to award Special prize carrying 40 C.c and the same goes to:
    1. Dr.Sukhdev Roy shukla for his thread - Changing Mindset of Indians - Dependence on Apps Increases
    ~ A thread that aptly brought out the changing scenario in Indian context of digital mode.

2. Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for his thread - Don't cry but try, you will be successful!
    ~ A motivational thread that conveys the importance of our efforts and sincere attempts in life.

Keep contributing with zeal and make the forum informative and innovative. Congratulation to l the winners! Members, please join to greet the winners.
    Hearty congratulation to Ms. Joyshree for wining thread of the week award. I also want to congratulate Mr. Dr. Sukhdev roy Shukla and Mr. Dr. N. V. srinivasa Rao for winning special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you Pranita. and congratulations to the other winners Dr.Sukhdev Roy shukla and Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao.
    Live life Kingsize!

My best wishes and hearty congratulation to Joyshree for wining thread of the week award. I also want to congratulate Dr. Sukhdev Roy Shukla and Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao for winning special prizes. All the contributions were awesome.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you, Ms.Pranita, for considering my thread for special prize. My hearty congratulations to Ms.Joyshree for winning thread of the week. My congratulations to Dr. Sukhadev Roy Shukla for joining me in winning the special prize. Thanks all for their good words.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners.
    I am happy to wish,it nice competition.
    I wish you all for the happy future.

Thank-you

my hearty congratulation to ms. joyshree ,dr. sukhdev roy shukla and Dr.NV srinivasa rao for winnning thread of the week award.

Hearty congratulation to Ms. Joy shree for wining thread of the week award and congratulation to Mr. Dr. Sukhdev roy Shukla and Mr. Dr. N. V. srinivasa Rao for winning special prizes.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Hearty congratulations to joyshree and others for winning. Even I took part in the discussion. It was a very relevant and practical topic.

Congratulations to Ms. Joyshree, Dr. Shukla and Dr. Rao for their socially relevant, thought-provoking and award-winning theads. I wish they would share similar threads discussing important issues in future also.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Joyshree, Dr. Sukhdev Roy Shukla and Dr.NV Srinivasa Rao. for the TOW prizes.

My hearty congratulations and best wishes to Ms. Joyshree for winning the prestigious thread of the week award. I also wish best wishes to the other winners Dr. Sukhdev Roy Shukla and Dr.NV Srinivasa Rao at the same time their threads.

Hearty congratulations to Joyshree, the winner of the TOW award for the week 14th to 20th May '17 and also to the Special Prize winners Dr Sukhdev Roy Shukla and Dr Srinivasa Rao! Good job!

The cash rewards and points have been duly credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Hearty congratulation to Joyshree for wining thread of the week award. And also congrats to Mr. Dr. Sukhdev roy Shukla and Mr. Dr. N. V. srinivasa Rao for winning special prizes. Hope you get more awards like this. All the Best.
    Regards,
    Vamar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.