You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

Nature: an awesome experience

I got up in the morning looked out of window and silently enjoyed the fresh breeze along with the cloudy weather. I felt fresh and energetic and wanted to get out of my bed. This is the magic of nature. Actually everything that we see around us with open eyes which evolve or change on its own is nature. In fact the entire universe is nature. As Shaskpeare talksabout daffodils in his poem he seems to be impressed by the beauty of the yellow flowers swaying in the wind and also the calming effect that the sight has on him.
    Nature is not only about beauty but it is also a very good teacher. It teaches us many things. This was the reason why in olden days gurukuls were placed amidst nature. Things that we learn by practically doing or experiencing are the ones that stay with us life long.
    Very beautifully nature describes the human journey because evey life in nature experiences the same.
    Nature is a giver it just gives, gives huge benefits without expecting anything in return.
    So if we closely look at it it gives us happiness, serenity, calmness and very important a reason to smile which no material thing can ever do.
    Wonderfully depicted. So nature according to you, is an experience than a physical thing. It was subtle and nicely put.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

The author made a strong pitch in favor of nature as " Giver" and that strongly reminds every one that we have no right to destroy the nature. A giver has to be respected. Good thought.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Very nicely written. Author felt that nature is a donor. In my opinion nature is a receiver also. Whatever waste we are creating is accepted by nature. The waste gas we are emitting is received by nature and giving us fresh air to live. You put all the waste in the field, the earth is taking it and giving various types of food grain, vegetables and many more.

We enjoy the beauty of nature, we take many benefits from the nature and we enjoy the life. Very nicely expressed.

drrao
    always confident

From this reading I can say we got a writer/poet in ISC and the writing and write up as beautiful as Nature.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Sign In to post your comments