You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of the summer vacation conversation contest

Thank you friends for participating in our summer vacation conversation contest. With temperature shooting to extraordinary high levels it sure is a hot summer. Kids are dismayed that their vacation is not well spent, as they are forced to stay indoors most of the time. Perhaps the month of June will bring some relief, at least in some parts of Southern India, where the rains are likely to come anytime soon.

But, before we head for June, it's time for our results. We had an average response for our conversation contest. In all, there were 11 entries from 8 members. ISC thanks each one of you for participating and displaying your creative writing skills in this contest. Special thanks to those who came up with their second entries too. Considering the number of prizes, we had expected a larger number of participants. The level of participation being average we have been forced to cut down on the number of prizes. As such, there will be now 2 first prizes and a single second prize. Here goes the name of the winners.

1st prize: Sharmishta Panda and Asha Kurian (joint winners) – wins Rs 150/- each and a gold coin from ISC gift shop

2nd prize: Venkiteswaran – wins Rs 100/- for his entry 'Family is priceless'

Others who could not win need not to feel disheartened. Each one of your entries will get some enhanced points and cash credits. Thank you once again for your enthusiasm and participation.

Congratulations to our winning trio! Members, please give them a big hand.
    Hi,
    My best wishes for Sharmishta Panda, Asha Kurian and Venkiteswaran for winning such a award on creative writing. Also congratulate them those who participated in this contest. Feel a little disheartened as I was unable to participate. Looking forward to participate in such creative contests arranged by ISC in near future.

My best wishes and congratulations to Sharmishta panda and Asha Kurian for winning the first prize jointly in the creative writing contest. My best wishes and Congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran for winning second prize.

All the best to all the three of you.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Ms. Sharmishtha Panda and Ms. Asha Kurian for winning the contest. Appreciation to the runner-up Mr. Venkiteswaran.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Sharmishta Panda and Asha Kurian for jointly winning the first prize in the summer vacation creative writing contest. My wishes also goes to Venkiteswaran for winning second prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Sharmishta Panda and Asha Kurian, joint winners of the summer vacation conversation contest.

Thank you everybody for all the good wishes extended. The contest had been taken in the best spirits by all of us. I also join others in congratulating Ms Asha Kurian and Venkiteswaran sir and every other participating an non-participating member of the forum.

Hearty congratulations to Sharmishta Panda and Asha Kurian, the winners of the first prize and Venkiteswaran sir, the second prize winner in the Summer vacation conversation contest! A word of appreciation to all the other participants too!

The cash rewards and points for the winners has been credited.

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Hearty congratulations to the winners for this unique contest. I missed this due to some personal reasons but looking forward for more such kind of contests here soon.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Sharmishta Panda, Asha Kurian for winning first prize for creative writing contest and also congrats to Venkiteswaran for winning second prize.
    Regards,
    Vamar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.