You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Article Contest on Topic - How To Become a ____?

As usual, It was really a tough job to find the winners of this Contest from more than 40 articles. All the participants contributed very well. At last, we shortlisted four candidates who selected interesting topics and also followed the contest rules.

Winners of this Contest:

First Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 200) is Juana for the article How to become a Professional Ethical Hacker

Second Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 100) is Vandana for the article How to become a BBC Journalist

Consolation Prizes (Cash Award of Rs 50 each) for:
    Kalyani
    Partha Kansabanik

Friends, join us for congratulating the winners!
    Congratulations Ms. Juana for winning the First Prize in the article contest. I like to congratulate Ms, Vandana for winning Second Prize. My congratulations to Mr. Parhta for winning consolation prize. Thanks to the Editors for selecting the best out of the submitted articles.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Ms. Juana, Ms. Vandana and Ms. Kalyani for winning the prestigious contest. I am fortunate enough to find my my name included as consolation prize winner.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Juana and Vandana for winning Ist and snd prizes respectively and congratulations to Kalyani and Partha for getting consolation prizes.

My hearty congrats to First Prize Winner Juana for the article How to become a Professional Ethical Hacker which was really a great contribution and my wishes to Second Prize Winner Vandana for the article How to become a BBC Journalist which was nice. My word of appreciation also goes to Consolation Prize winners Kalyani and Partha Kansabanik.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations Partha, Juana, Vandana and Kalyani.
    Live life Kingsize!

Many congratulations to Juana, the first prize winner, Vandana, the second prize winner and Kalyani and Partha, the consolation prize winners in the Article contest on the topic- How to become a .......! All the participants had come up with very informative articles and deserve a word of appreciation!

The cash rewards as announced has been credited to the winners.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

My heartiest congratulations to Juana-Vandana-Kalyani & Partha for winning the contest prizes. Well done ladies and gentleman. Keep up your good work on 'How to become something in life.'
    No life without Sun ¤

This is nice - to be chosen a winner from amongst 40 articles feels good. Thank you, judges.

Thank you, everyone, for your congratulatory note. Appreciate your gesture.

Congratulations to Vandana, Kalyani and Partha.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Happy to be a winner of this contest. Thank you. It was a very good topic. I convey my congratulatory wishes to the other winners Juana, Partha and Kalyani.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Hearty Congratulations TO Ms. Juana for winning the First Prize in this article contest. And I also congratulate Ms, Vandana for winning Second Prize. And also congrats to Kalyani and Mr. Parhta for winning consolation prizes. Hope you win more prizes like this.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Congrats to the first price winner Ms. Juana.
    Keep it up go on winning more prizes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.