You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Error in published article

Editors kindly look into this article Simple ways to lose weight by consuming fewer calories. Article body which I submitted is completely lost and some error has occurred while publishing. Kindly correct the error.
    Reena, I don't find any such error as mentioned by you. I could see the entire content of the article which is already approved. Do re-check and confirm.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

There is indeed an error. The content showing is of admissions and not of the topic on losing weight. We are checking it out.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Editors kindly look into the article. Issue is not yet resolved.

Reena,

Apologies for the delay. There was a technical problem & a reminder has been sent to the Webmasters to fix it.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Reena
    The needful has been done. Check and confirm the same.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Reena,
    As it is some unknown error, we have restored just the contents without formatting (Heading, Sub-Heading, etc). Hence, you are requested to make the proper heading and sub-heading using HTML and confirm.

Jeba.

• Sign In to post your comments