You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Bigg Boss show now in Tamil language too by a big boss.

This reality show is to be telecast in Vijay TV and the actor Kamalhasan is going to host the show. The show is going to go on air from June 17.

When I surf some of the pages in ISC, I could remember the Big boss activity in ISC too conducted by a member and participated by other members.

Like Facebook, even we too can celebrate the memories.

Members may come with such memories.
    Yes I also came across the information that big boss show is being produced in Tamil and would be shown on Vijay Tv and the host will be Kamala Hassan. I think Kamal would be successful as he his known for the gaming which is required to be played in that show and I hope he shall perform better than Hindi version host Salman Khan. Kamal knows humor, he can get into serious mode, he can chide, demand or evict non performers with great interference in between. I am eagerly awaiting this show and want to write about the same once it was shown in the television. Surely it will be best received.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is nice that Kamala Hassan is hosting a TV show. I feel it is a good selection.
    It is nice idea to share our old threads again after 2 or 3 years , if it is relevant to the present day situation. Facebook is daily sharing some of the old memories everyday to the individual members. Similarly whether it is possible on this site also is to be thought by all big bosses of this site.
    Recently there was thread about republishing of threads.
    We have to wait for their decision.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments