You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The Legend Director Dr. Dasari, no more.

Dr.Dasari Narayana Rao, is a very famous story writer, screenplay writer, actor and Director. He directed about 151 movies. Acted in many moves. His many telugu movies are super hit movies.

He has born in a very poor family, started his career in drama field and later on shifted to film industry. He is a self made man. He created himself as a wonderful director with his movies. He has produced his own movies on the name of his wife.
    For his movies he received many awards and laurels.

Later part oh his life he joined in congress party and worked as minister of state in central government.

Almost from the last three months he is suffering,from ill health. Yesterday night around 7 PM, he died in KIMS, Hyderabad.
    May his soul rest in peace.
    Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao was MoS in my Ministry (where I was working) for a brief period. I know that he is a legendary direector of Telugu cinema. From this post I have come to know that he has left this world.

Rest in peace, Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao!

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

A great person who had acted in films, wrote scripts, directed films, wrote lyrics for films, produced films and was in active politics as State Minister in Ministry of coal. A versatile artist who was awarded many national and other awards time to time. His main focus was telugu films but he has worked as actor in tamil and kannada also. He directed few bollywood movies also. On his demise I pray for his soul to rest in peace
    Knowledge is power.

Dasari Narayana Rao was a celebrated film maker and many of his films had won accolades in various national and international forums. Though his ground was basically Telugu film industry, he had directed some Hindi movies too. I extent my condolences to the bereaved family. RIP Dr Dasari!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Dr.Dasari Narayana Rao is a multi talented personality and one can see such persons very rarely. He is a great actor, Director, legendary story writer, lyrist, technician, orator and what not he excelled every department of Cinema field. He excelled in politics and he is one of the most honoured personality in Telugu Cinema industry. He gave life to many new actors in Telugu industry. Most of his movies are well knit family stories which won awards and accolades from all sections of people. He directed 151 movies and act as a producer for over 50 movies. For directing over150 films his name has gone into Guinness book of World records. May his soul rest in peace.

With the death of legendary Dasari Naryana Rao, the Telugu film Industry has been orphaned by such a great personality who cannot be equated or equaled. He was fondly called as Gurugaru, that means the mentor who has the ability to solve the problems of person from the film Industry. It was told that be it a producer or the light boy, the personal problems and job related problems were settled by Dasari and such was his clout in the Industry. With his death the Telugu film Industry has lost a illustrious son. He was instrumental to bring many artistes to the fore and today they are great heroes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments