You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for April 2017

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of April 2017.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our page: revenue share bonus for April 2017.
    Congratulations to all those who are eligible for the monthly revenue share bonus! It would be good to see some more deserving quality contributors in this list.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations to all the members who earned their Revenue Share Bonus for the month of April 2017. Keep earning. Participate and post more and more posts to earn more and more Revenue Share Bonus at ISC.
    No life without Sun ¤

Hearty congrats to all those who have got the revenue share bonus this time. I am benefited with rupees 527 this time and thanks for the same. Yes we could see new earning members in the list.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all those members who will be receiving revenue share bonus this month and I am glad that I am part of it. Keep up the good work.

My hearty congratulations to all who got revenue share bonus for the month of April 2017. I thank ISC for announcing the benefit to me also. I wish more contributions and more people to get this bonus.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations! to all those who have won revenue share bonus. I am happy to be back on the list after long time. I thank you ISC, its webmasters for the opportunity.
    - Manjunath Bhat

Congratulation to all the members who are eligible to get revenue share bonus of this site. Keep earning. Fortunately my name is appeared second time in the list. Enjoying the moment and it is a great motivation for me.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to the recipients of the Revenue Share Bonus for April. Glad to find my name on the list. Failed to outdo Ravishanker, yet again! My run on ISC will take a backstage for the time being, as other engagements keep me occupied. However, I will try and contribute as often as I can.

Vandana,

"...some more deserving quality contributors in the list." I think anyone who makes it to the list deserves to be on it. They are there based on their contributions that meet the ISC guidelines.

However, if quality, is what you desire then have the guidelines changed to make it more effective. As long as the length of the posts, especially in the forum, remains the main criteria for scoring automated points, you will have members exploiting the system. For instance, congratulatory messages that mention the name of each winner, along with the title of the award, and the piece for which it has been awarded looks to me as a point gaining exercise.

I too, push for quality over quantity - but will that ever translate into reality?

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Congratulations to all those who made their entry in the list for Revenue share bonus this time.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty Congratulations to all the members who have received Revenue Share bonus for the month of April 2017. Hope you people get more bonus like this.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Congratulations... And, Thanks for revenue share bonus awarded to me for the month of April. My first bonus reward of 173 Rupees has been credited to my Cash Credit balance.

Congrats to all the members and Thanks a ton.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

My best wishes and congratulations for the members who had received the revenue share bonus for April 17. But I have a query over here, Is every member is eligible for revenue share bonus for each month or not? Can any tell be this in detail? I am asking this as I did not have revenue share bonus in my account.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.