You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you report the civic problems and bring to the notice of authorities or wait for others to do ?

Do you report the civic problems and bring to the notice of authorities or wait for others to do ? Yes this is the direct question I am asking to every member of this site. Why because now a days given the increased in population and over crowding of city places and even big towns, the improvement in civic facilities are also needed. But the authorities wont wake up and continue with the same old facilities and no further improvement at all. When we pay taxes regularly, we have the right to get the best civic facilities. So if we wont voice, the action wont be taken. How about you ?
    When ever there is a problem in water supply, power supply or sewage water line problem, I will call the concerned authorities over phone and report them about the problem we are facing in our area. I do on my own. I don't wait for others to do it. What I observed recently is all the people are very prompt and responding to the problems immediately. Waste collection from houses also is very regular these days.

Regarding creation of new facility we can't complain to anybody. We have to go and meet the concerned authority and put the proposal before him. But this kind of necessity has never come tome so far. The municipal authorities are also very responsive now a days. In our area they have arranged water meters also and reading is being taken by them every month.

For all most all these services we have apps also now.

If there is a problem in any area, if all the residents of that area collectively take up the issue it will be addressed at the earliest possible. One has to take initiative for this and see that everybody will come forward.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments