You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Actors

Who is the best actor in telugu film industry?

There are a number of actors and stars in the telugu film industry.But who is the best actor in the telugu film industry who is the good actor or actress in the telugu film industry.The telugu film industry is the very big film industry there are tremendous film stars are there but who is the best in the telugu film industry?
    There is a mahesh babu and the pavan kalyan and there is a film star chiranjivi but who is the best among all of them.
    What I find from the recent past that we cannot rate a star in the Telugu film Industry because with just one hit, we cannot presume a star is popular merely because of his one hit all these years. More talent is there in the film Industry and both heroes and heroines are making their presence felt in one film or the other and the popularity graph keeps on changing. Moreover the recent trend is that a film would be released world wide irrespective of its acceptance or not and thus that hype created gives a feeling that so and so actor or actress has become popular. There are good actors like Mahesh Babu, Junior NTR, Pawan Kalyan , Manoj who has the ability to give best acting. But with the advent of success of Prabhas through Baahubali the expectations of Telugu audience has risen and they are not ready to accept small budget films and rate the actors.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My all time Telugu best actor is Late Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao (NTR). He is a legend He created history in all the fields wherever ha has gone. He is the only hero who acted in all types of movies. mythological, historical,social and other types of movies. He is the silver screen Krishna. In Andhra many people keep his photo in puja room as photo of Krishna. He played variety of mythological stories. Ravan. Rama, Duryodhana, Bhima, Bhisma, and many other roles he played and made his own mark on all the roles. He has directed the movies. He has written the screen play.
    He created history for coming into power after starting his own party and put a stop to congress ruling.
    He united all the parties and brought on to the same dais and brought these parties to power.
    He is my role model to day also.

My favorite actress is Savitri.

drrao
    always confident

I don't see Telugu movies. However, I like NT Ramarao, Ranga Rao, Savitri and Anjali Devi of the past. I have no knowledge about the present day actors/actresses from the Telugu cine field.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments