You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to review a particular article on priority

On 29th May, 2017, I uploaded an article regarding the ongoing admission process in the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of Delhi. The link of the yet-to-be-reviewed article is as under:-

Admission in Delhi ITIs – 2017

As the admission process has already been started from 29th May, 2017, it is requested that this particular article may kindly be reviewed by the concerned Editor on priority, so that it can serve the intended purpose (i.e., to alert the students of Delhi who want to take admission in ITIs).
    As far as my knowledge goes articles are indexed as soon as they are published. Search Engines pick them up. Even your article is ranked at number two in Google Search. So, your worry that eligible students will not find your article on time is not wholly correct.

You will also receive any AdSense revenue that the article generates in its new submission mode. As you will notice the ads are already placed in the article.

Just go into incognito mode and type in the keywords - you will find your article popping up in the search results.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Thanks, Madam. But I am not very worried about Adsense revenue. I don't think I would be able to receive any during next two years or so,
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha,
    I have informed Article Editors to do needful.

Jeba.

Thanks Ms. Jebaprincy. Thanks a lot.

The purpose of the thread has been fulfilled. I humbly request the Editor to lock the thread.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.