You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you feel hurt if you are ignored?

In the society people behave with different persons differently depending on the status and authority of the person and their relations with him.

Some people have serious nature and they appear reserved from outside and do not respond to others easily. Some people consider it as shrewdness.

In such a scenario if a person do not respond to you or curtly cuts short the introductio then how do you feel about it?

Many times even your friends or relatives ignore you in a gathering or social occasions.

Do you feel hurt or offended in such situation?
    Different people will have different mentalities. Generally we will make friendship with like minded people.
    Some people try to talk with all very closely and without any hesitation. Some people feel shy and may not talk much. Some people think very high of themselves and will not wish others. My nature is to behave as per the behavior of the other person. If a see a friend who always talk very nicely, I myself go and wish him and talk to him. If the other person is a little less talkative, I will go and sit with him and try to bring him in to the talking mood. If the other person is high headed I will simply ignore him. If he says hello, I will repeat. Otherwise I will keep quite.

If somebody intentionally ignores us we should also ignore them. Nothing more than that is required. There is no question of offending or thinking about that is not required.

In gatherings and social occasions crowd will be more, some times everybody may not notice us. But when you wish they should reciprocate. If not, next time on wards we can ignore them

drrao
    always confident

Sign In to post your comments