You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

May 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the May 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment in the credits section.
    Congratulations to the Editors and Members whose names have been included in this prestigious link. Special congrats to Ms. Juana for her great performance. I have somehow managed to be included in this list. Other Members will definitely be inspired from the examples of the active Members and try to be included in this list next month.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I congratulate all those who got their payment this time, especially the first timers . Wish that many more get their name listed here from next month. I am happy that after some gap I got a four figure payment .

I congratulate all who got payment this month. I am happy I got continuously for the second month also. I like to thank the editors and management for the encouragement. I wish many more members dhould join the list in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Today is first and the payment announcement has been already made. Congrats to all those who are getting payments this time. From my side the invoice was uploaded for getting payment.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty Congratulations to all the ISC Members and Editors who have received cash payment for the month of May 2017.
    Regards,
    Vamar

I have uploaded my invoice, congratulations to everyone whoever has been awarded for the payment this month.
    live happily in every situation of life

I congratulate all the members who got their payment in this month. Fortunately my name also appear in the list. Thanks to Mr. Timmy M. John for announcing the payment on the very first day of the month as usual.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you Sir, for announcing payment list for this month. Congratulations to all the members who are receiving cash payment this month and I am glad to join all of you. I have uploaded my invoice.

Congratulations to the winners...

Congratulations to all members who have received the cash payment for the month of May 2017.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the members, who received cash payments for the month May 2017. You are inspirational to all of us, who are yet to join this list.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.