You must Sign In to post a response.
Cheer the super winners of our prestigious monthly awards!
  • Category: Winners

April 2017 Wizards & Super Contributors

We've got winning contributions in our various sections & hence these are being honoured with our prestigious monthly awards for April.

Wizard Awards which come with a cash prize of Rs.250/- each are being presented to:
    1. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for the Articles section

2. Venkiteswaran for the Ask Expert section

3. Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao for the Forum section

4. Manjunath Bhat for the Jobs section

The Super Contributor Awards which come with a cash prize of Rs.100/- each are being presented to:
    1. Soundharya for Updates

2. Ramakrishna Kambhampati for Photos

Congratulations to all our super winners!
    Congratulations to Mr. Hakimuddin Kuakhedawala, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Dr. Srinivasa Rao, Mr. Manjunath Bhat, Ms. Soundharya and Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the prestigious Wizard Awards and Super Contributor Awards for the month of April, 2017. Great going!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Mr. Hakimuddin , Mr. Venkiteswaran, Dr. Srinivasa Rao, Mr. Manjunath Bhat, Ms. Soundharya and Mr. R Kambhampati for winning the Wizard Awards and Super Contributor Awards for the month of April, 2017.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao, and Manjunath Bha for getting the Wizards
    Awards for April 2017. Congratulations to Soundharya and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for getting the Super Contributor Award for April 2017.
    I am happy and thankful to ISC team who selected me also for an award.
    Hope to see more and more members getting awards and recognition.

My very sincere congratulations to all the wizards and super contributors . Well done Mr. Hkimuddin, Venkiteswaran,, Dr. Srinivasa Rao. Manjunath Bhat, Soundharya and Ramakrishna Khambhampati. Keep up your good contributions to ISC..
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to all the winners and super contributors and keep up the good work for getting rewarded with many more such awards.

Hearty Congratulations to Mr. Hakimuddin Kuakhedawala, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Dr. Srinivasa Rao, Mr. Manjunath Bhat for winning Wizard Awards and also congratulations to Ms. Soundharya and Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Super Contributor Award for the month of April 2017. Hope you people win more awards like this.
    Regards,
    Vamar

My hearty congrats to the article section wizard Hakimuddin, Ask expert section wizard Venkiteshwaran, forum section wizard Dr Srinivas Rao, jobs section wizard Manjubath Bhat, Super contributor award for updates by Soundharya and photos section by Ramakrishna Kambhampati.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks ISC for the award . My congrats to all the other winners. My thanks to all others for their wishes.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks to ISC for this prestigious award. I want to congratulate Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao, and Manjunath Bha for getting the Wizards Awards for April 2017.
    Thanks to all the members for their best wishes.

Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you ISC for opportunity and Award.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Hakimuddin Kuakhedawala, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Dr. Srinivasa Rao for getting Wizards for April and to Ms. Soundharya and Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati for being Super Contributors.

- Manjunath Bhat

With immense pride and honor, I express my heartiest congratulations to the winners of Wizard and Super contributor of the month.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Hearty congratulations to Hakimmudin, Venkiteswaran sir, Dr Srinivasa Rao and Manjunath Bhat for the Wizard awards and to Soundharya and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for being adjudged as Super Contributors! A very well deserved recognition indeed!

The cash rewards and points has been duly credited.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.