You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

While politicians divide the society on caste, people unite to build a mosque as Ramzan gift !

While politicians divide the society on caste, people unite to build a mosque as Ramzan gift ! Yes we know many politicians are surviving because of they get their vote share on caste politics and that is not the problem for the general public. In a village in Punjab , the Sikhs and Hindus have united and build a mosque as the gift for the Muslims living in that village which is the sure sign of National Integration and their courage and conviction has to be appreciated. At least on seeing such gestures the politicians should learn lesson. This a real Ramzan Gift.
    It is a good gesture. It reflects real secularism.Indians are very accommodative
    They help the needy irrespective of caste and Creed. But politicians never encourage this. They always try to divide and rule. Many Muslims also support Hindus in many respects. Similarly many Hindus respect Muslims. But politicians play politics and try to spoil the people for their benefits. I request all fellow Indians through this thread to be united always and teach a lesson to these corrupt and selfish politicians.

drrao
    always confident

Ordinary people are and were good basically. They have mutual regards and affection. They co-operate and help.
    It is only when some external agents or forces deliberately stoke emotions and exploit the innocent and naive that problems arise. As of now the external malefic forces have gathered more strength than the inherent binding force of the good people.

What can I say? I have read this ong back. I can say many things but as I am feeling tired, I am not going to write a lengthy response. Excellent humanitarian act which must be reciprocated.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Venkiteshwaran sir what you said is right. People in general wont have any difference and they live in harmony. It is the politicians who sow the seeds of hatred.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sign In to post your comments