You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 21st May – 27th May 2017 (Winners)

Forum is the platform where we share our views and have a healthy discussion on various topics. It is really nice to see our ISCians coming up with good and different topics. Few good threads have illuminated our forum section during last week. Now let me announce the winners of TOW for the week 21st May – 27th May 2017.

And the Winner is:
    Gagan Ahari for his creative thread - Dream; A story of caring and compassion.

The Special Prize goes to:
    1. Aditya Mohan for his creative poem captioned -A scripted love- a love story of two actors.

2. Soundarya for the thread - Which one is better- a successful life or a satisfied life?

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep up the good work!
    Members, please join to greet the winners.
    Congratulations to Gagan Ahari for the TOW winner prize and Aditya Mohan and Soundharya for the TOW special prize.

My hearty congrats to Gagan Ahari for winning the Tow for his creative thread and applause to Aditya and Soundharya for the creative poem and mention which brought them special prizes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr. Gagan Ahari for win the tow award. Ms.Soundarya and Mr. Aditya Mohan for winning the special prize. I hope the good work will be continued and win many more gifts in coming times.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty Congratulations to Gagan Ahari for winning TOW award for the week 21st May – 27th May 2017 and also congratulations to Aditya Mohan and Soundharya for the winning TOW special prizes. Hope you win more prizes like this. Best of Luck.
    Regards,
    Vamar

I have read all the three award-winning threads. These are simply excellent from the point of view of creativity. Hearty congratulations to Mr. Ahari, Mr. Aditya Mohan and Ms. Soundharya. Wishing them many more awards in future.

However a small question for the knowledgeable Members:- Are these threads SEO-compliant?

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Gagan Ahari ,For winning this TOW Competition.

Hearty congratulaions to Gagan Ahari, the winner of the TOW and Aditya Mohan and Soundarya for the Special Prizes! Good Job!

Cash rewards and points have been credited.

Partha at #599928, what are you up to? A query about SEO in an announcement thread after that smart take on O. Henry! Nice comparison!

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations to the winner Mr. Gagan Ahari and special prize winners Mr. Aditya Mohan and Ms. Soundharya for TOW contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Gagan Ahari for winning the tow award. Ms.Soundarya and Mr. Aditya Mohan for winning the special prize.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulation to Gagan Ahari for the TOW winner prize. Also Congratulation to Aditya Mohan and Soundharya for special prize.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to the winner of TOW Gagan Ahari and congrats to Aditya Mohan and Soundharya for winning the special prize.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Congratulations all the winners.
    Carpe Diem

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.