You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Year Resolutions

Carrier guidance in business sector

I am a b.com pass out student and I'm just suffering the practical regular life. I want to do something new. I wish to do my own business. How can I start it any one give me practical suggestions......
    Determination is the foundation of any business. Yes, not money, not men, not ideas, but determination.The fact that you will work hard and see it through every obstacle is a very critical component.
    Now that you are determined, get yourself an idea. Then plan. Planning is absolutely important.
    Now you have a product in mind and also the procedure to go through. Now comes the easiest part, gathering money. You can get loans, woo investors, sell your house etc..; Planning is followed by organizing. Then comes staffing, directing and controlling.
    I think service businesses are evergreen and will never run out of demand. So think in that way.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

You can start a business. But what type of business. As a young boy you can think of trading activity. You get a company registered under Small Scale Industry. Take all required permissions. You can plane chemicals trading to various industries. For that you have to make a survey of Industries around your area. What are the products manufactured there. What raw materials they use. Are they imported or available locally. What are the quantities. Once you know the requirement you can decide on chemicals you can import and sell. Then start item wise procurement and selling of that product. Once you are sure about the market potential you can think of manufacturing the same.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments