Common mistakes in Article Responses - learn and earnThis thread is to help members realize the common mistakes they make while giving a response to an article. Please go through these so that it would help you to learn & earn better cash credits. The better the quality, the better the content added to the page, not to mention the better the cash credits if your response also adds value to the article.
1. Do not put two spaces before or after punctuation. There should be only one space after a comma/full stop/colon, etc. and no space at all before any punctuation.
2. Do not needlessly put spaces between text & thereby putting the matter on different lines with spaces in-between. It looks as though a sentence dangles like a chandelier at the top, then follows a space, then some two lines like suspended strings, then again space and two to three further lines. When the text is connected, do write them as connected sentences and not on various lines. Spacing is one of the really major issues cropping up in article responses not just in the case of one member, but many of you.
3. Do not just put a vague comment like "This is a very good article" or "The author of this article should be appreciated for the information provided" What exactly was good about the article? Did you find anything specific useful? Can you add some more info related to the topic of the article? If not, then just avoid leaving a response!
4. Do read the entire article. Don't just skim through it and leave some absurd response which is not even related to the topic of the article.
5. Do not forget 'the' , 'a', 'an' - don't drop them!
Please read these again:
1. Understand how to submit a good response to an article
2. Basic points to keep in mind when contributing to ISC
Note: If you feel there is a related article / Ask Expert thread / Forum thread or any other related internal page of ISC which is useful & relevant to your response, then you can put the URL in your response. The editor will convert it to a clickable link with relevant tags.