You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Have you planted a tree on world environment day 5th June

Dear members, yesterday 5th June was world environment day. It is necessary for us to grow more and more tree to clean our environment and also to minimize pollution. Yesterday I planted an Ashoka tree in my school garden. Have you planted a tree on world environment day? IF yes then please name the plant?
    Members please share your opinion in this thread.
    Yesterday I have planted a Neem tree in our factory. Almost 1000 trees were planted yesterday. My wife planted a tree in our house. We have a small garden in our house. Front and back side of the house we have trees My wife will take care of those plants.
    drrao
    always confident

Oh yes! I have celebrated the environment day very well. I have planted a neem tree in front of my house. I also have recommended many others to do so but don't know how much it was successful. The importance of tree is very great and we must not ignore it because tree can save us from various disastrous effect.

There was a announcement in our colony that saplings from the GHMC would be given to every household to sow the same in front of the house or back yard. Telangana government has taken up Haritha Haram , the greenery mission in a big way and over 10 crore saplings to be sown across the state in this week.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have a small garden in my house. Front and back side of the house has sufficient space for plantation. I have planted 12 plants/saplings in my house.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.