You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

How to submit the photos to Indiastudychannel.com?

In which section the photos should be submitted?can I submit only our taken photos or from any site also? Please tell me something about how to do it.
    Just above this page you find an icon 'More" above search. If you click it you get an option My India. If you click it you get city search. The photo you want to submit should be related to India. By entering the options of the city to which the Photo belong you will be directed to submit the Photo. You have to provide a proper Caption for your photo and also you can provide information regarding the importance of the place and photo at which it is taken. For preventing copying by others you can provide a water proof mark on your photo.
    Some rules and regulations of Photo submission can be known through this link:-
    Submit original photos of your school/college and make money

Apart from what Ramakrishna has said, you can also share the image or photo in this forum section through the option of browse below this response box and the contributions should be original and supporting to the content we are discussing.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The photos to be submitted must be original only and should not be a copy from any other source or any other site. The photo you want submit must be first placed on the computer you are using from there you can submit to the channel as suggested . The photographs related to your articles or forum section.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments