You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Sending out a gentle reminder

This is a gentle reminder to the editors that the awards, as announced in the winner declaration thread have not been received in full. The announcement thread in reference is this - Summer activity Word Puzzle Winners. Request the editor concerned to please fulfil the commitment.
    Ma'am,
    I've checked and the c.c for First prize Rs.100/- and the c.c for correct answers (18 in your case) Rs.90/- have been credited on 21st May'17. You can also see from the Gifts & Awards tab from your profile.

Regards,
    Pranita
    Editor - ISC

Madam Juana,
    Was it a great thing to post to remind the admin? You could have send a PM to the Managing Editor to have your problem solved?.

No life without Sun

Pranita,
    Please check the announcement thread that states - "And the Winner who gets Rs.100/- c.c and virtual gift of flower bouquet is Juana ." I was referring to the virtual gift.

Sun,
    Must you involve yourself in stuff that doesn't concern you. It would have been better had you mentioned how the PM is to be sent or have you forgotten the numerous complaints that the lady is not available through PM.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

What is the use of having a Managing Editor who cannot be approached. Kindly insist that good ME be available to receive complaint from the ISC members. Let the ME be open to the members.
    No life without Sun

Thank you Ma'am for the prompt. The needful has been done.
    Regards,
    Pranita
    Editor - ISC

Thanks, Pranita,

Sun,
    I am content raising issues on the forum and having them resolved here. I do not intend to take up your cause.
    It would be nice if you do not post comments which really aren't of any help.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

It is often said that members should try to solve their problems through PM to the concerned editor. If failed, then choose to create a thread to get the problem solved. What is required is the patience to send a PM and some patience to wait for the return PM or action by the editor. Anyway, my suggestion to have the ME open to receive complaints would greatly help the members.
    No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.