You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Development of Telangana state

Telangana state is a very recently formed state in India. It has just completed 3 years of its existence. Mr. K. Chandrasekhar Rao is the first chief Minister of the state and Mr. Narasimhan is the first governor of the state. Both of them are going together. The state is getting highest income from Hyderabad. Some people say Telangana government is doing very good and state is going forward. Some people say the government is not doing well and if this trend continues the state may suffer badly. But as an individual when I see the state I am not finding any difference between before separation and after separation. I like to know the opinions of others on this matter.
    As far as Telangana is concerned there is not much economic problems related to the development of this state. Hyderabad will earn and provide the money required for the development of the other districts of the State. The CM himself asserted and calls Telangana is one of the richest States of India. I have visited Hyderabad many times after separation and I found it is becoming more busy and busy with new Gated Community Apartments in the outskirts of Hyderabad city. Business is growing more and more and the markets and streets becoming more crowded than before. I found life is the same as before and the rulers what they tell as development is already there in Hyderabad.

Well by virtue of past developments made by TDP government, surely Telangana is being benefited immensely now. KCR cannot deny fact that the seed sown few years back for the development of Hyderabad with huge in flow of IT Industries and its related surge, the state is poised for greater leap in the years to come. Moreover the IT Minister K T Rama Rao is taking extra effort to retain the IT Industries and function here. The IT exports are already registered a greater high and the taxes collections inside the city also increased. With the surplus budge, the state government could able to allot much funds for the Mission Kakatiya and taking up the drinking water project to the twin cities with 24x7 concept and thus compared to AP , Telanagana is many steps ahead. But what is more disturbing that many wine shops and arrack shops have come up and the boozers are having field life even in the day.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Telangana is a very recently formed state in India. It has just completed 3 years of its formation. Nothing has changed. Metro work is not completed. Traffic condition id horrible. There is no flyovers at major crossings. No job generation. Not filled teaching vacancies in OU and hyd university and other govt. dept. Shortage of power and being purchased at very high price from other states. 2 BHK scheme has failed because there is no land available.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Sharma please note that Metro works were completed in many pockets but the government is insisting for a single corridor running of train and in each corridor some small works are pending to be done and hence the over delay is being experienced. The government has envisaged a longest flyover from Secunderabad parade ground towards Shamirpet via Cantonment area and that would be started shortly to ease traffic woes of Secunderabad. Regarding vacancies, the action is being taken and regarding shortage of power, there is no issue at all as we are getting full power even in peak season. And 2 bedroom schemes would be constructed outside the city.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan I live in hyd and well acquainted with the situation. Criticizing the government is my fundamental right if it slips its promises. Do not take it in negative way. I just expressed my views.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Whenever we try to judge the performance of any Government, it is imperative to compare the performance with that of another Government. In case of Telengana, the performance of the State Government is not upto the mark when compared to the neighbouring State Government of Andhra Pradesh, especially when the city of Hyderabad has joined Telengana.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

OMG! Just now found that points earned by my previous response (#600354) have not been included with my score. Who can sort out this problem which is very cruicial for me?
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments