You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can I change details in an already submitted invoice? if I haven't received any money yet.

Usually I fill invoice with my account details but For this months invoice I submitted details of an old account of my father, but I didn't get any payment yet.
    what could be reason?
    can I change details in already submitted invoice and replace it with my account details?
    As far as I know the ISC has already released the payments for those who have submitted invoice and the amounts have come to their respective accounts. Just send a personal message to Webmaster Timmy on your question and seek clarification.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Neelam

I have forwarded this issue to Timmy Sir. Please wait for his response.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

If you have to make a correction, please attach a fresh invoice with the corrected information. In the message, mention what is the reason for changing invoice.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Mohan sir, Vandana man and Timmy sir for replying and resolving my query. I have now submitted a new invoice and also written the reason for new invoice in the comment section /special request part of invoice. but my earlier invoice is till seen on my profile screen.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Hello Neelam

I have transferred the payment to your account.

Thank you very much sir, I have recieved payment.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.