You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can I change details in an already submitted invoice? if I haven't received any money yet.

Usually I fill invoice with my account details but For this months invoice I submitted details of an old account of my father, but I didn't get any payment yet.
    what could be reason?
    can I change details in already submitted invoice and replace it with my account details?
    As far as I know the ISC has already released the payments for those who have submitted invoice and the amounts have come to their respective accounts. Just send a personal message to Webmaster Timmy on your question and seek clarification.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Neelam

I have forwarded this issue to Timmy Sir. Please wait for his response.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

If you have to make a correction, please attach a fresh invoice with the corrected information. In the message, mention what is the reason for changing invoice.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Mohan sir, Vandana man and Timmy sir for replying and resolving my query. I have now submitted a new invoice and also written the reason for new invoice in the comment section /special request part of invoice. but my earlier invoice is till seen on my profile screen.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Hello Neelam

I have transferred the payment to your account.

Thank you very much sir, I have recieved payment.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.