ISC YouTube Video Contest - Submit educational videos and earn money, win prizesHello Everybody,
Once again we are back with another exciting contest in ISC, ISC YouTube Video Contest. Submit your self-taken videos (meaning the video should be your own, shot by you) along with a keyword-rich search engine optimized description and win prizes along with cash credits. The video content should be related to education/college/school/course topics. For example, you can take a video of your college campus with its infrastructure & facilities, include a couple of Q&A sessions with students to get feedback about the college, etc.
How to participate:
To participate in this contest, shoot a short video which complies to the below mentioned rules & regulations and upload it using the link mentioned below. After uploading, leave a response in this announcement thread along with a Description, which will be used as Video Description in YouTube.
Rules & Regulations:
- Videos should be self created and copyright free, complying with YouTube Standard License.
- Videos should not carry any background music, instead the you may give a narration about the subject.
- Videos should be more than 2:00 minutes in length to qualify the contest.
- The size of the video should not exceed 100 MB. Supported formats: .mp4, .mpeg, .3gp, .flv, .avi, .wmv, .mov, .wav, and .webm.
- Videos created on education/college/school/course topics only will be accepted as valid entries.
- Adult subject oriented videos will be disqualified.
- Videos will be uploaded by the admin of ISC in ISC's official YouTube Channel and will not carry any credits to the creator, except the mention of their name in the description. That means your name will be mentioned in the description along with your ISC profile URL. That also means that you cannot add any kind of overlay texts related to video credit/courtesy.
- Submitted video should be freshly created for the contest. Submission of already published videos will result in disqualification.
- Multiple entries are allowed. This contest is open for all ISC members including Editors.
- After uploading your videos, leave a response to this announcement along with a keyword rich search engine optimized description which will be used in YouTube.
Video should be unique and informative.
- Cash credits will be awarded to valid entries.
- Number of winners/runner-ups/consolation prizes & the 'prize' amount will be announced shortly, as discussion with ISC admin is still going on.
Where to upload:
Upload your videos here: ISC Video Uploader
Last date of Submission: 30th June 2017
If you have any query related to this contest, you may leave a response below.
So, let the game begin! All the best!!