- Category: Problems/Complaints
- #600225I think you can write the name of the department in which that job is existing and whether state or central government.
For example there is a job in Factories Department
You can write in the Company name column as Department of Factories, Government of Andhra pradesh.
- #600232A government job will be of a specific organization isn't it? Mention the name, even the acronym will do. The space in the box provided for the company name will not be sufficient to write the entire name of a Department and the word 'Government'. It is clearly mentioned to write the short name. So accordingly keep it short, such as 'NMIS' or 'AP Govt.Forest Dept.' In the title, if there is sufficient space then you can write a bit more, such as 'Telecom. Ministry Govt. of India'.
Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
- #600246I think name of the department or the name of the Ministry which released the government ad for jobs can be mentioned in the place of company name and that would suitable and understandable.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #600253If it is a PSU, you can write the name in this manner: NALCO (Central Govt. PSU). If it is an organisation/office, you can write: DRDO (Central Govt.). If it is a Ministry or Department, you can write: Eastern Railway (Central Govt.).
Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.