You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

What I should write company name while I am posting the government job?

Please tell me about what I should write the company name when I am posting a government job in jobs post?Please tell me some info about job posting.
    I think you can write the name of the department in which that job is existing and whether state or central government.
    For example there is a job in Factories Department
    You can write in the Company name column as Department of Factories, Government of Andhra pradesh.

drrao
    always confident

A government job will be of a specific organization isn't it? Mention the name, even the acronym will do. The space in the box provided for the company name will not be sufficient to write the entire name of a Department and the word 'Government'. It is clearly mentioned to write the short name. So accordingly keep it short, such as 'NMIS' or 'AP Govt.Forest Dept.' In the title, if there is sufficient space then you can write a bit more, such as 'Telecom. Ministry Govt. of India'.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

I think name of the department or the name of the Ministry which released the government ad for jobs can be mentioned in the place of company name and that would suitable and understandable.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

If it is a PSU, you can write the name in this manner: NALCO (Central Govt. PSU). If it is an organisation/office, you can write: DRDO (Central Govt.). If it is a Ministry or Department, you can write: Eastern Railway (Central Govt.).
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments