You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Hi,I am a new user to IndiaStudyChannel,.How may I get started?

My name is B. Anusha Shree. I completed my engineering in the stream of Computer Science in the year 2012 from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU). I came to know about this website through a friend. When I went through this, I felt it very interesting and is one of the best way to share knowledge and improve our skills. Many of the articles were very professional through which we can learn many new words and the exact use of words in a particular phrase.I found this is the best way to develop my content in a much better way. I always prefer to be independent in my life, so i think this is a very good opportunity for me to earn money.Kindly, help me out to get started and will give my best.
    Anusha Shree warm welcome to this site as a new member and great to know your profile. Surely for those first time visitors of this site, they will get bowled by our contents, writing criteria and above all the whole lots of active members present in this site for many years. Yes you can also surge ahead in this site by contributing self created article on any subject and that would be ably rewarded with cash credits. You can seen some articles written by our seniors in article section and get a cue about how to move. Still if you have any doubts, please visit this page and append your doubts for clarifications. Meanwhile you can also make best use of this forum section and our ask expert section through which you can also respond as a expert on matter familiar to us and thus over the period of time you would become famous and most respected in this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you so much Mohan Sir for encouraging me. Definitely I will go through the other articles as well. It's a great pleasure to be a part of this site and getting a good and positive response from you sir.

Ms. Anusha Shree , welcome to you to this knowledge sharing site. A very good site for learners with good guidance by editors and seniors and support by web master. My congratulations to you for becoming a member of this site.
    If you click on More on the top of this site's home page, a list will drop down. You click on help topics. That will give you all guidance required for this site.
    As a new member you start with forums. Read the forums and start giving your responses and ideas. You can open your new threads also. Then start responding to expert answers in the Ask Expert section. Then you can go with article reading and expressing your ideas on the articles. You can also publish your articles. If you are interested you can post new jobs posted in various places giving the source in jobs section.
    Your doubts you can get clarified through forum posting

drrao
    always confident

Hi Anusha shree, welcome to ISC. This is a place where you can earn while learning. You can develop your english writing skills in this website. We have many sections in ISC like article, ask expert, jobs sections.

In forum you can respond to others threads and share your thoughts, and also you can start new thread on any topic and can discuss all members. And also if you have any queries or problem or doubt regarding ISC, you can post it in forum. So that editors or members will clarifies your doubt.

In article section, you can write article on any topic of your interest. As you have completed B.Tech, you can write articles related to your subjects. But make sure that your articles are not copywritted other wise editors will reject your articles. Go through help topics first and then start writting articles.

And in job section you can post job vacancies. So contribute in the sections of your interest. But make sure you write quality content. All the best.

Regards,
    Vamar

I think you can get started with forum section. Be active here and learn from others. Then start writing in Ask experts section. That you can get hang of this site and other sections of the site. At the end you can writer articles and earn reward for it. You can also participate into the contest. That should also help you in any way possible. Just start writing and make mistakes. That seems to be only way to improve your writing and other skills. All the best to your experience on the site.

• Sign In to post your comments